Terms and Conditions
Ideal Travel Asia – branch of Nam Cuong Travel JSC, registration number 0101630512-008 (“the Company”)
- The Customer agrees that no indulgence whatsoever by the Company shall constitute a waiver in respect of any of its rights under this agreement and under no circumstances will the Company be prevented from exercising any of its rights in terms of this agreement.
- The terms and conditions contained in this document shall apply to the tour booking concluded between the Company and the undersigned client in respect of the tour, as more fully described in the tour dossier provided to the client on confirmation of the booking.
- All references in these terms and conditions to “client” shall include references to an agent of the client with such changes as the context may require
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been concluded in Hanoi, Vietnam and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the client must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and other regulations of all countries visited on the tour.
- The Company reserves the right not to confirm the booking until the full amount set out in the invoice received by client is paid and has been received by the Company and all the relevant documentation has been signed and completed in full by the client.
- Any amendments to, or cancellation of the booking shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
TOUR PRICE, DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- A booking is considered confirmed when Ideal Travel Asia sends written confirmation to the client confirming the booking. Invoices are issued on booking confirmation, 50% payment is required at the time of booking confirmed, another 20% at 60 days prior to departure and full payment is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
- If a booking is made within 60 days of the tour departure date, 70% payment is required on booking. If the booking is made within 30 days of the tour departure date, 100% payment is required on booking. Non-payment of stipulated percentage at time of confirmation, within 60 days of tour departure date, will result in the cancellation policy being applied.
- While Ideal Travel Asia has utilized its best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the tour price, such price is subject to change as a result of factors beyond Ideal Travel Asia ’s reasonable control, in which event Ideal Travel Asia shall utilize its best efforts to notify the clients of such changes as soon as possible.
- The tour price includes only those services/items that are included as per the itinerary and the tour dossier, and the client shall be responsible and pay for any additional items where, as required by the Company from time to time, such payment is made either directly to a third party service provider or to the Company for settlement with a third party service provider.
- The Company records that prices/charges/tariffs in respect of certain activities forming part of the tour are determined in accordance with the public regulations of a particular country and, accordingly, the Company has no control over any increases in such prices/charges/tariffs, including where such increases are implemented during the tour. The Company accordingly
reserves the right to increases the relevant prices/charges/tariffs to account for such increases and/or fluctuations. The client will be notified of such increase and/or fluctuation as soon as
possible and only if possible do its best to obtain the client’s authorization before commencing with the final booking of such trip.
- Although the Company takes care to ensure that all information on their website and or price brochures and/or quotations are correct, it will not be bound to any price that contains an inadvertent and/or obvious error. If a mistake occurs in any advertisement, the Company undertakes to take all reasonable steps to inform the customer of the correct details. All prices are quoted in USD or EUR currency. If a customer pays using a non USD or EUR currency, the amount debited to the customer’s account will be as close to the advertised price as possible.
- Electronic Transfer: Proof of the transfer with a bank stamp must be emailed to our office (email@example.com) as proof of payment. All transfer / bank
fees are the responsibility of the client. Ideal Travel Asia must receive the full total due in to the bank account.
- Credit Card: If Ideal Travel Asia accepts payment by Credit Card, a 4% administration fee will be added to the total tour fare for which payment is being made.
- Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made in writing and is not effective until such written cancellation is received and acknowledged by Ideal Travel Asia. Cancellation fees are applied to the tour price, activity package, green seat and pre/post tour services.
- Once being confirmed, all request of services amendment and/or cancellation should be sent to our consultant by email or written document.
- The below cancellation is applicable to land service only. Domestic flight ticket condition would be advised during consultation process and would be informed officially before issuing tickets
- Cancellation made 45 days or more before arrival date: Free of charge
- Cancellation made 44 days – 31 days before arrival date: 30% total price
- Cancellation made 30 days – 15 days before arrival date: 50% total price
- Cancellation made 14 days – 08 days before arrival date: 70% total price
- Cancellation made within 07 days before arrival date: 100% total price
- The Company shall be entitled to apply any portion of the non-refundable deposit paid by the client toward any cancellation penalty payable in terms hereof.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to cancel the tour on notice to the client. In such event, the Company shall refund the tour price (which includes for the avoidance of doubt, the non-refundable deposit) to the client. It is recorded that refund of the tour price as aforesaid shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client, and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the Company by reason of a cancellation of the tour.
- The client acknowledges that the tour is subject to a minimum booking of 4 passengers (including the client). If the minimum booking is not obtained, the Company reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund the tour price to the client, in which event the client shall (for the avoidance of doubt) have no claim for any damages against the Company.
- Child under 2 years old, no extra bed, without meal: Free of charge
- Child from 2 to 11 years old, no extra bed, with meal: 50% of adult price
- Child from 2 to 11 years old with extra bed: 75 % of adult price.
- Child from 12 and above years old: 100% of adult price
AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS
- In the event that the client joins the tour after the departure date, or leaves before the completion thereof for any reason whatsoever, the client shall not be entitled to any refunds or rebates whatsoever from the Company.
- Amendment will be adjusted with or without fees based on case basis. Ideal Travel Asia’s consultant will inform you about any fee incurred before making the amendment
- Should be aware that if a Client wishes to transfer from one tour to another, outside the 60-days prior to departure period, no fee applies
- Where the client wishes to change tours (that is, to move from the tour confirmed herein to another tour), such amendment is subject to –- The Company being able to accommodate the client on the substituted tour;
– Payment by the client of an administration fee and
– The change being made by no later than 60 days prior to the departure date of the original tour, failing which the cancellation penalties set out in the terms and conditions shall apply.
– Changing the date of a tour, within 45 days of the departure, is subject to a fee of 15% of the tour price, whichever is the higher of the two.
– Changing the date of a tour, within 30 days of the departure, is subject to a fee of 30% of the tour price.
- In the event that a tour is changed, these terms and conditions shall apply to the substituted tour, with the necessary changes having been made.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the countries to be visited during the tour.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to any client’s luggage arising due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory on the tour. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she has such insurance in place (together with the required paperwork to prove such insurance) before embarking on the tour.
- Should the client be unable to present the proof of such insurance to the Company (on request therefore by the Company), the Company may, in its sole discretion, exclude the client from the tour, and the client shall be liable for the cancellation penalty payments set out in these terms and conditions.
- The client acknowledges that travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation, and that the Company shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or loss as a result of the client failing to have the necessary cover.
- The client shall be responsible for all baggage and personal effects brought by him or her on the tour, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to such baggage or personal effect, howsoever arising.
- The client shall be entitled to one bag (being a backpack or soft bag, and not a suitcase) that weighs not more than 20 kilograms, and a day-pack. Should the client require larger baggage allowance, this may be arranged with the Company against payment of a fee that the Company may levy in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage or oversize baggage.
- The client accepts that to participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health and it is the client’s obligation to ensure that he or she is medically fit to embark on the tour.
- Where the client is over the age of 65, the Company requires a medical certificate or doctor’s letter confirming that the client is medically fit to undertake the tour.
- In respect of all clients over the age of 65 years, a medical questionnaire is required to confirm that the client is physically able to undertake the tour. Ideal Travel Asia will not accept a reservation without this documentation.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited during the tour.
- In addition, the client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behavior during the tour shall not be tolerated and that the Company, its employees, representatives. Agents and/or contractors being so authorized, reserve the right to exclude the client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
- The Company shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the client resulting for exclusion as aforesaid, and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and video taken during the tour for use in marketing or any other advertising material, and the client hereby consents to such use.
- The client further agrees that the Company shall retain copyright over any such photographs and videos taken during the tour and/or used in its brochures and, to the extent necessary, the client hereby assigns copyright in such photographs and/or videos to the Company.
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- On booking, the client shall be issued with our tour dossier and pre-departure information documents. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these documents before travelling.
INDEMNIFICATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The client accepts that the tour is of an adventurous nature and involves an element of personal risk.
- The Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss or damage to the client’s or any other person’s property) which the client or any such other person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the clients participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour, and the client irrevocably and forever releases and discharges the Company and its respective director, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all such liability.
- The client furthermore indemnifies and holds the Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, actions, proceedings, claims, demands and legal and other costs and expenses (including legal costs on an attorney and own client scale) of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss of or damage to the client’s or any other person’s property) which the client or any other such person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the clients participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour.
The Supplier has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of this Website, including respecting concerns about privacy. The Supplier will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”). Generally this information is requested when making reservations; when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
The purposes for which The Supplier will use your personal information are as follows: to transact with you via the website or email regarding reservations, to provide services to you via our website; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website.
The Supplier shall be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on The Supplier; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of The Supplier, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist The Supplier in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
Whilst the supplier is of intent to take reasonable measures to keep personal information about you confidential, it shall however not be liable for any loss or damage, suffered as a result of the disclosure of such information beyond the reasonable control of the supplier.
The Supplier will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.