Vietnam is known for beautiful country, good foods and especially friendly people. This tour let you feeling about Vietnam’s most stunning landscapes, ancient history, colorful minority cultures, friendly people and interesting metropolises. Specially, you will have the opportunity enjoy cruising with Cruise 4 star and discover amazing beauty of Halong Bay.
Day 1: Ha Noi arrive (no meal)
Welcome to Vietnam! Warmly welcome by our driver and transfer privately by the comfortable car to the hotel in Ha Noi.
Check in hotel and relax in Ha Noi city.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Bicycle Tours to Hanoi Countryside (B,L)
After a truly scrumptious breakfast, join a bicycle day tour to the countryside of the city. This tour includes cycling 45 km on flat roads.
Around 8:00 am in the morning, youare picked up to our bicycle store to choose your suitable bikewhich makes you feel comfortable. You have a safety instruction here.Your exploration for the day:
- Riding over the Red River by Long Bien bridge,the oldest bridge in Hanoi bulit over 100 years ago under French colonial time, to enjoy the view of the Red River, watch the boats float underneath and see the green vegetable farm on the river banks.
- Riding to the countryside where farmers live and work. You have a chance to visit a local family to learn more about local life and tradition.
- Visiting Co Loa ancient citadel which was built in 200 BC to learn about Vietnam in the past, the tradition of setting up, keeping the country as well as protect it against foreign invaders under the reign of Thuc Phan An Duong VuongVisiting an orchard and having lunch at a local family where you can try traditional dishesRiding leisurelyaround the villages, fields and along the river bank in the afternoon to enjoy the scence and feel the cool breeze of the Red river.
- Taking a river cruise on the red river to go back to Hanoi city center at the end of day.
Back to your hotel for a rest after the full day. Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 3: Ha Noi – Sapa (B)
In the morning: Bus will come to pick you up and transfer to Sapa town
Around 2.30 pm: Arrival Sapa town, check in hotel then tour guide take you to visit Cat Cat Village of the H’mong ethnic people, hydroelectric Falls.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel or homestay in Sapa.
Day 4: Lao Cai – Sapa – Laochai – Tavan – Giang Ta Chai (Muong Hoa Valley) – (B/L)
Join day tour
Have breakfast. Depart from Sapa town by car to:
- Lao Chai village, exploring the road down the hill. Views of the Muong Hoa valley and magnificent surroundings of mountains and rice terrace fields
- Along the road, there are stalls along the way that serve tea, fruits and sweets. You have the opportunity to meet the people from many ethnic groups: H’mong, Zay, and Red Dao.
- Arrive in the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai, where you will experience the daily life of the villagers. After that, we walk from Lao Chai to Ta Van village, where the Zay hill tribes live. Take a rest and enjoy a delicious lunch in a local house.
- After lunch you trek up and downhill. Specially you will trek through bamboo forest then relax beside the waterfall.
- Explore the Red Dao village of Giang Ta Chai where you will also have the chance to see their daily activities.
In the afternoon the car will pick you up for the return journey to Sa Pa
Overnight at the hotel or homestay in Sapa
Day 5: Sa Pa – Suoi Ho – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (B/L)
Join day tour.
After breakfast and visiting:
- Trekking to Suoi Ho village to see tea plantations and cardamom gardens.
- Visit The hospitable villages of the Black Hmong minority people in Ma Tra, a very small village hiding away from the civilisation. You can walk through rice paddy filds and spectacular scenery. During the day you will also be able to visit a local school.
Have a picnic lunch
After lunch you continue our trek to Ta Phin village to visit Red Dao people and handicraft shops.
In the late afternoon, you are to return to Hanoi by coach. Upon arrival at the hotel, check in and take the rest after long day on road.
Day 6: Ha Noi: Free day (B)
Have breakfast, free walking and explore to arround Ha Noi city
Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 7: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
Join group tour for 2 days and 1 night to visit Ha Long by cruise.
Our shuttle bus picks up you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart to Halong. This 4-hour drive will take you to Halong Bay, a World Heritage Site recognised by UNESCOin 1994. Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, Halong Bay includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands
are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site’s outstanding scenic beauty is
complemented by its great biological interest.
Upon arrival in Halong bay, you board our Junk for an overnight boat trip. After lunch you begin our
fantastic cruise in Halong Bay. The scenery is truly breathtaking and is continuously changing. This
includes a visit to Sung Sot Cave, round over Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island,
Dog Island, Sail Island and a swim at Titov beach. Enjoy dinner on board while watching the sunset.
Overnight on Cruise.
Day 8: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B, L)
After an early breakfast you continue the cruise to visit Man‘s Head island, Tortoise Island, Bai
Tu Long Bay, Toad Island and Bai Tho Mountain.
At noon, return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Get on bus to get back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 9: Ha Noi – depart (B)
Have breakfast. Free relax and explore Ha Noi.
Then Transfer to the airport for your return flight home