6 days tour to Ho Chi Minh city to discover culture of the south Vietnam. Enjoy a leisurely exploration of the Mekong region. In additon, you will visit to Mui Ne where is famous for sandy beaches, beautiful coastline, white sandy dune and unique yellow sandy dune in Vietnam
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrive (no meal)
Welcome to Vietnam!
At your arrival, you are warmly welcomed and transfered privately to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunels (B,L)
This day, you will join a group tour to visit Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunels.
Your activities of the day will be:
- Visiting Reunification Palace, formerly known as Norodom Palace.
- Next destinations consist of Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and especially War Remnants Museum where exhibition of Vietnam War and Indochina Wars are displayed.
Lunch will be served at the local restaurant (set menu)
- Visiting Cu Chi Tunnels. Before entering allotted areas of Cu Chi Tunnels, watch an introductory video for an overview of the tunnel system’s history and Vietnamese’s life during the hard time of war. Climb down small tunnels to get amazing experiences about the system of tunnels – a subterranean village where there are bedrooms, kitchens, field hospitals, command centers, weapons factories, and storage.
- Tasting special tea and cassava – the common food of Vietnamese guerillas in during the war. Take your break time to try the real shooting gun or just relax as you wish.
Come back to Sai Gon and overnight in Sai Gon.
Day 3: Mekong Delta To My Tho – Ben Tre (B,L)
Join group tour to visit Mekong Delta.
You will be picking up at your hotel then depart for My Tho.
- Visiting the Vinh Trang Pagoda, a sacred place that is also one of the top local sights.
- Continueing on to the harbor, where you’ll board a boat to explore the Delta region. During the cruise on the Tien River you’ll see the Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Tortoise islands, and fishing villages, stilt houses and fruit plantations along the river.
Stop at one of the islets for lunch in an orchard garden.
- You’ll continue on your sightseeing tour of the attractions of Ben Tre. A sampan ride will take you along the natural canals. Stop to visit a coconut fudge family business, taste some of their products and buy your favorite candies. Savor fresh fruits as you sip honey tea and enjoy Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by locals.
Come back and overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh – Mui Ne (B)
In the morning, our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel and drive to visit the Mui Ne.
Free your time on the beach. Overnight at hotel in Mui Ne
Day 5: Mui Ne (B)
Option 1: Breakfast at the hotel. You have a free day today to enjoy the white sand beaches or explore the surrounding or enjoying local food of Mui Ne beach.
Option 2: Join tour Mui Ne Sand dune (Extra Fee: 100$)
Around 05:00: our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and start your trip to enjoy the fabulous sunrise on Mui Ne sand dune. You will be fulfilled by the impressive white sand dunes and it is something different which you definitely can’t see everywhere else. Bordering to the sand dunes, you will find a serene lake filled with lotus blossoms.
Breakfast at a local café.
Visit the Fairy stream, one of the most beautiful places of Mui Ne, which is a small stream that runs through a forest of bamboo and dunes close to the village. Stop by Mui Ne fishing village, a small town providing much of Vietnam’s supply of seafood being shipped out daily.
Comeback hotel and free time for relaxing on the beach.
Overnight at hotel in Mui Ne
Day 6: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh (B)
Have breakfast. Free relax in Mui Ne, return to Ho Chi Minh
Then Transfer to the airport for your return flight home.