After days working flat out at work or shools, you guys should take a holiday for your own. Our Idealtravelasia is pleased to suggest you a great vacation and we are sure that you will want to come back again in the near future.
Day 1: Say hello to Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam (-/-/D)
On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. Ha Noi, Vietnam’s capital, is one thousand-year-old city with peaceful lakes, French styled buildings, old quarter streets, three lined boulevards, brightly painted temples and pagodas.
Discover the Old Quarter of Hanoi by cycle. This fascinating are of narrow alleys and shophouses is also called “36 streets”. Dinner at a nice restaurant. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Around Hanoi seeing and shopping (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we explore the city of Hanoi. First on the agenda is Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, where Uncle Ho is laid out in the state, surrounded by immaculately dressed soldiers.
Next, we will visit the Presidential Palace where Ho refused to live, choosing instead a small stilt house beside a lake. Close by, the next stop is the One Pillar Pagoda. A tour around the beautiful West Lake takes us to the venerable Temple of Literature. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is a must for all visitors; it’s one of the most interesting museums in Hanoi with many different things relating the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups. Enjoy Water Puppet Show – the unique Traditional Art in the North of Vietnam.
Day 3: Go to Ha Long Bay – one of the wonders of the world (B/L/D)
Today we head out on the 4-hour drive to Halong Bay. Halong Bay was designated a World Heritage Site in 1994. Halong Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars.
Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site’s outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
- 08:00 Scenic three-hour drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- 12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
- 13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 15:30 Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya.\r\nOptional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.
- 17:00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.\r\nVietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- 19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
- 21:00 Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 4: Returning to Hanoi (B/L/D)
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
- 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
- 08:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- 11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Return to Hanoi for leisure.
Day 5: Flying to – Danang – Hoi An – the most worth living city in Vietnam (B/L/D)
Morning flight to Danang, upon arrival airport, your are transferred to Hoi An ancient town for hotel check in and short leisure. In the afternoon, sightseeing of Hoi An which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. The tranquillity and charm of this town with its low tiled houses of Chinese appearance, Japanese covered bridge, brightly painted temples and pagodas make it one of Vietnam’s most delightful places. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6,7: Spending the whole day in Hoi An hanging out (B)
Hoi An the ancient city with many traditional heritagesFree at leisure for you to discover the Cua Dai beach by or own way or join an optional tour. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 8: Flying to Saigon – the busiest and beautiful city of Vietnam (B, L, D)
Morning flight to Saigon. Saigon is characterized by a vast variety of sights and sounds, from ancient pagodas, mosques, and cathedrals to the former Presidential Palace and the War Museum, from historic Dong Khoi Street to the bustling markets of Ben Thanh and Cholon (Chinatown).\r\n\r\nMuch of the city life takes place on the streets which are lined with stores, shops, stalls and vendors with their wares spread out on the footpath selling everything from soup to sophisticated electronics. The French influence is evident in the excellent baguettes and coffee. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Roaming in Cu Chi Tunnel – amazing place (B, L, D)
Today, we visit the incredible underground Cu Chi tunnel which was the shelter of VC during the war. Afternoon free at your leisure or downtown shopping. Dinner cruise on Saigon river. O/N in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon – EXPLORE THE MEKONG DELTA (B, L, D)
Today you’ll have a full day excursion to Mekong Delta. You will depart for Cai Be (3h) around 8 am. Enjoy the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. When you arrive in Cai Be, you’ll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market, a sight that you’ll see nowhere else in the world.
Next, your row boat will zigzag through a maze of shadow canals to arrive at a great orchard where you can freely taste many of the famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ as they complete their daily chores. Then we’ll see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake, and ceramics are made here (served free with premium hot tea.)
After this, you will roam through a village by bike to check out several rural shops or you can relax in a hammock for a short rest. Then you will head back to Saigon for a good night’s sleep.
Day 11: Come back to Saigon and be ready for departure (B)
Airport transfer for your flight out.
Thank you for your interest in our Idealtravelasia.com, we are very pleased to have a chance to consult and serve you and your family. Hope that you will have such a great time with your beloved people and unwind yourself.
If you are fond of other packages, here are some good suggestions: