Joining this 6-day tour, you will see the vast Mekong Delta, which is formed by the alluvia of the mighty Mekong River and the beautiful island of Phu Quoc. It is a great getaway opportunity for you to explore the beautiful nature, unique culture and tradition of friendly Southern people that will leave you endless interesting experiences and memories.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrive – Sai Gon Night Life On Vintage Vespa (D)
Welcome to Vietnam!
At your arrival, you are warmly welcomed by our driver and transfer privately by the comfortable car to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
17:30 Join tour Sai Gon Night life on Vintage Vespa. It’s a chance to see many interesting landmarks in Saigon where most tourists do not know of.
- Cross China Town to explore the most favorite shopping area in Saigon.
- Visit the stunning Flower Market which gives you a feeling more of a wholesale market than a shopping experience.
- Enjoy a dinner with local foods before exploring modern style architecture in Saigon such as: The New City Town, Bitexco Building, and sparkling Saigon Riverbank.
Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (B,L)
This day, you join a group tour for 2 day tour of Mekong Delta with Floating Market
Start from Ho Chi Minh City to depart for My Tho.
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Take a boat ride along the river viewing the stilt houses and the fruit plantations along the river bank.
- Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch (set menu) in the local restaurant.
- Enjoy a boat ride under the shadow of the water coconut trees to visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle.
- Then enjoy the seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea while listening to the traditional music. Take a rowboat ride along the creeks.
- After taking a delightful walk through the fruit plantation and village, proceed to Can Tho.
- Have dinner (own expense)
Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
Day 3: Explore Cai Rang Floating Market – Phu Quoc (B,L)
Your activities of the day will be:
- Take an early morning boat trip to visit the Cai Rang Floating Market, a wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest time of the day.
- Keep cruising through the small channel system and visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch (Set menu).
- Then our driver will transfer you to the airport and flight to Phu Quoc (scheduled flight17h45-18h40 or depend on schedule of airline).
Arriving at Duong Dong airport in Phu Quoc, you are picked up from airport and transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 4: Discover The North – Kayaking & Rach Vem Beach Village (B,L)
You join a group tour to explore Phu Quoc today.
We pick you up from your hotel to start the tour:
- Visit a locally owned pepper farm and learn about pepper harvesting, the manufacture of Incense from the agar wood tree and fruit wine.
- Then to the Cua Can River for leisurely kayaking Or Basket Boat and river views.
- Then to a lovely Bee Farm where you can taste delicious honey.
- Finally we drive through the emerald forests of the national park to the Starfish Beach in Rach Vem where you enjoy lunch and swim with the starfish.
- Then take a visit to National Park (if it is open to tourist)
At 15:30, you are to return to your hotel. Overnight in Phu Quoc
Day 5: Phu Quoc free day (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You have a free day today to enjoy the white sand beaches or explore the surrounding or enjoying local food of Phu Quoc.
Overnight in Phu Quoc
Day 6: Phu Quoc – Depart (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until transfer to Phu Quoc airport. End of services in Phu Quoc