Ninh Binh, a magical place in northern Vietnam or “Ha Long Bay on land”, is a stunning landscape with charming river surrounded by limestone cliffs and vivid rice field. Let us take you to this not-to-be-missed gem in a 3 day trip through Ninh Binh Bird Park, Trang An, Cuc Phuong National Park and the Endangered Primate Rescue Center. We call this an indulgence for any nature lover
DAY 1: HA NOI – THUNG NHAM BIRD PARK – TRANG AN (L, D)
Your tour starts early when you are picked up at the hotel and transferred to Trang An. Arrival at Thung Nham Bird Park, your tour starts:
- Vai Gioi Cavern located on a high mountain (the local name “Vai Gioi” means “Bowing to God”. You have to climb 439 stone steps to reach the cavern whose inner width is about 5000m2 with 3 dynamic floors containing beautiful shimmering stalactites.
- Your next stop is “But Cave” (or “Buddah Cave or Fairy Cave”). The single waterway into the cave carries you into the pristine cave. Through the ray of light from flashlights, you can see shapes and appearance formed by stalactites.
- After exploring the cave, you enjoy a boat ride to Bird’s Garden to visit the natural habitat of nearly 40 species of birds
- After lunch at a local restaurant, we take you to Trang An Eco tourism complex by a relaxing boat ride in a scenic landscape recognized by UNESCO as world heritage by its combination of cultural and natural value. Let yourself immerse in the beauty of the landscape and enjoy the natural scenery.
You are transferred to the hotel for check in after the tour. Have dinner at the hotel and free to explore Trang An in the evening.
DAY 2: TRANG AN – CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
This day, you will explore Cuc Phuong National Park – the first national park of Vietnam.
You are picked up from the hotel and transferred to the national park, an area of 25,000 hectares of tropical forests with fresh and cool climate and rich flora, your exploit starts.
- Your first stop is “Nguoi Xua Cave” (meaning “Cave of Prehistoric Man”) where you find the relics of residency of Vietnamese prehistoric people from 7,500 years ago buried in the depth of the pristine forest.
- Visit the parashorea stellata tree more than thousand years old with 45m in height and, 5m in diameter. This special wonder of Mother Nature needs at least 20 adults with their arm length to fully embrace its trunk.
You will have lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Cuc Phuong Resort for check in.
In the afternoon, you are free to walk and enjoy the scenery or relax at the hotel. Dinner is served at the restaurant
DAY 3: CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK – HA NOI (B)
Enjoy you breakfast at resort. This morning, you are to visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center of Cuc Phuong National Park, a not for profit project first established in 1993 dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, breeding, research and conservation of Vietnams endangered and critically endangered primate species. Today the center is home to around 180 primates representing 15 species who are nurtured by 31 staff both from the local community and abroad.
After visiting the center, you have lunch at a local restaurant and then transferred to Hanoi
Your tour comes to an end when you arrive your hotel in Hanoi