The fascinating combination of 3-day cruising Halong Bay and transportation by premium seaplane (Hai Au Aviation) from Hanoi promises to leave you amazed with the incredible view of the bay from the sky and at sea. Premium seaplane transportation together with unique cruise trip that offers countless opportunities to explore the exotic Halong Bay and to glimpse into the daily local life – join The Au Co for an exceptional experience of a lifetime.
- Traveling from Hanoi to Halong Bay with ease and comfort by premium seaplane: 45-minute flight plus a 15-minute scenic tour to enjoy an incredible view of Halong Bay from the top.
- Exceptional 3-day cruise to 3 bays and 1 Island (National Park of Cat Ba Island, Halong Bay, BaiTu long Bay, Lan Ha Bay.
- Two nights on board with accommodation in luxurious cabin, private balcony, fully furnished bathroom and two-way air-conditioner
- Biking on Cat Ba Island or walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island
- Visiting a peaceful BaiTu Long Bay area by rowing boat
- Swimming or Kayaking from secluded white-sand beaches
- Exploring the most impressive grotto in Halong Bay
- Savoring our chef selection of Vietnamese and international dishes
- Join a glittering array of entertainment with Vietnamese cultural activities such as cooking class, folk songs, traditional games, etc.
- Discount of 20% on all SPA services if booked before departure dates
DAY 1: HALONG BAY and LAN HA BAY (L/D)
08.30: Start departure from Hanoi for Noi Bai airport.
10.00: Depart for Halong from Noi Bai airport.
11.15: Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center in Tuan Chau Island
12.45: Depart from Tuan Chau Island, meet the onboard team and receive the safety briefing.
13.30: Acquaint yourself with the five elements cuisine with lunch on board, while The Au Co cruises leisurely towards Lan Ha Bay area
15.30: Visit Three Peaches Beach – Ba Trai Dao for swimming and other water activities.
17.30: Take part in the Vietnamese food cooking demonstration.
18.00: Enjoy Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1 free).
19.15: Savour our five elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water while the boat is anchored for our overnight stop.
20.30: Relax with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY, LAN HA BAY and CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
07.00: Start the day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck or enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay while the ship begins slowly cruising.
07.30: Have breakfast on board while The Au Co cruises in Ha Long Bay.
09.00: Visit the famous Surprise Cave, Hang Sung Sot.
11.15: Take a tour at the Captain’s Bridge and the Engine Room
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG BAY (B)
- 1-way seaplane transport from Hanoi to Halong (45-minute flight plus 15-minute scenic tour over the Bay
- 1-way transfer from Hanoi center to NoiBai airport
- 1-way transfer from Bhaya Cruise Center (in Ha Long) back to Hanoi by private car
- Welcome cocktail, entrance fee, and sightseeing fee
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin onboard The Au Co cruise
- 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts during the cruise
- Bike ride on Cat Ba Island
- Visit VungVieng by rowing boat
- Visit Sung Sot Cave
- Regular tea, coffee and drinking water during the cruise
- Kayaking equipment
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty & Spa services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without n
- Flight schedules are subject to change due to weather, operating conditions or other issues deemed necessary by Hai Au Aviation and airline authorities without prior notice.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by a port authority.
- Cat Ba Island may not be accessible on some days and shall be replaced by another attraction.
- Wifi is available onboard for free of charge on the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.